K&N Washable Cabin Air Filters
- Helps Control Odors
- Cleans & Freshens Incoming Air
- Electrostatically Charged to Capture Most Mold, Mildew, Pollen, Spores, Fungus & Germs
- Factory Fit, Pre-Treated & Ready to Install
- Very easy to clean and reuse
- Stock fit, pre-treated and ready to install
- 10 year / 100,000 mile limited warranty
List of Cabin Air Filters by Vehicle Manufacturer
K&N Cabin Air Filters are Washable and Reusable
K&N Cabin Air Filters are able to be cleaned and reused over and over again. The K&N Cabin Air Filter is the first of its kind designed to replace your vehicle's stock cabin air filter with a reusable filter that will clean and freshens incoming air into your vehicle. Watch the K&N Washable Cabin Air Filters Overview video for more information on how cabin air filters work.
Cleans and freshens incoming air
The K&N Washable Cabin Air Filter uses a combination of an advanced synthetic filter media and K&N Refresher™ spray to grab and hold dust particles.
Watch the K&N Washable Cabin Air Filters Overview Video
Does your vehicle have a cabin air filter?
Automotive cabin air filters are a recent addition into US automobile AC/heating systems; therefore, many vehicle owners do not realize their car is equipped with a cabin air filter. Your owner manual will inform you whether or not your vehicle has a cabin air filter. You can also search for the cabin air filter yourself, which is typically found in one of these three places:
- Under the hood, right by the windshield
- Underneath the dashboard
- Behind the glove compartment
How to switch out your cabin air filter
Most cabin air filters do not need tools to be replaced, but some require basic hand tools to open the compartment. Detailed installation instruction sheets and videos are provided on the specific product page for the filter that matches your vehicle.
Cleaning your K&N Washable Cabin Air Filter
K&N recommends cleaning your Washable Cabin Air Filter every 12 months or 12,000 miles. This is similar to the typical recommended replacement interval for a disposable cabin air filter. Cleaning your K&N Washable Cabin Air Filter requires the use of a K&N Refresher Kit by following these simple steps:
- Remove the filter from your vehicle
- Spray the K&N cabin filter cleaner onto the filter
- Rinse the filter with water to remove all dirt
- Let the filter dry naturally for 20-30 minutes
- Apply K&N cabin air filter Refresher™ to the filter media
- Install the filter back into your vehicle
K&N Cabin Air Filter Refresher Kit
Comes with a 12 ounce pump spray bottle of cabin filter cleaner that loosens dirt and road grime from your K&N cabin air filter and helps eradicate trapped mold, mildew, fungus, allergens, bacteria and other debris from it. Also included is an 8 ounce pump spray bottle of cabin air filter Refresher which increases the electrostatic properties of the cabin air filter helping it to trap contaminants. This long lasting formula helps eliminate the source of most odors and it is made from safe, biodegradable ingredients.
K&N Cabin Air Filter Cleaning Kit 99-6000